Become a member of Carbon Trade Exchange and start trading regulatory and voluntary carbon credits. Whether you are a broker, buyer or seller, CTX offers a transparent and cost-effective solution to trading
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Carbon Trade Exchange.
Please click here to launch our online application form.
Please click here to request a demonstration of our online platform.
The full process of obtaining membership to the exchange is listed in further detail below. Our key concern is to ensure a trustworthy environment on the exchange for all our members. All applicants are therefore required to pass our Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations before they can start trading. Where applicable, members will also need to open an appropriate registry account in line with the products they are trading.
How do I join Carbon Trade Exchange?
- Read the CTX Rules of the CTX Trading Platform
- Complete the Online Carbon Trade Exchange Application, upload copies of your KYC anti-money laundering documentation as outlined in the Application and print, sign, scan, and send a copy of the CTX Trading Agreement and Application to Carbon Trade Exchange.
- An email will be sent confirming receipt of your application to the email address listed on your application.
- You will receive an invoice as per the details supplied on the online Carbon Trade Exchange Application. This invoice will include the set up and first year’s annual membership fees.
- Once your invoice has been paid, the application is then reviewed by the Carbon Trade Exchange administration team. At this point we may contact you for further information.
- Upon final review by Carbon Trade Exchange, the CTX Trading Agreement will be accepted and entered into by Carbon Trade Exchange.
- Carbon Trade Exchange will then supply you with the Access Code which will give you access to your new Trading Account and the CTX trading platform, and enable you to enter sales listings and purchase orders.
Please note: Carbon Trade Exchange may request further supporting documentation to assist in the account opening process. Any absent documentation from your original application may result in delaying the account opening process. Carbon Trade Exchange does not allow individuals to trade on the exchange.